Antari – Fog machine [FT-100]
FT-100 is the first smoke generator from Antari specifically designed for fire training purpose.
- Two rotary knobs and a LCD screen are equipped on FT-100.
- These allow users to set and control fog output volume and timer settings with ease, even when wearing heavy-duty gloves.
- A 1500 Watt heater block is capable of generating high volume thick fog in short time to simulate dense fog at fires.
- A wireless remote controller included.
- The red paint finish gives FT-100 the identity of being part of fire industry.
|Dimensions||58 × 27.8 × 26.4 cm|
|Input voltage||AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz 12A|
|Rated power||120V 1500W|
|Warm-up time||8.5 minutes (approx.)|
|Fluid consumption||100 ml/min|
|Fluid tank capacity||6 Liter (1.59 gallon)|
|Compatible fluid||Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid|
|Ambient temp. range||0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)|
|Control||DMX512, Timer, Manual, Wireless|
|DMX channels||1 channel|
|Connection||Neutrik Powercon (Power)|
XLR 5-pin (DMX)
|Optional accessories||Z-3 cable remote|
|Dimension||L580 W278 H264 mm|
(L22.83 W10.94 H10.39 inch)
|Weight||14.6 kg (32.19 lbs)|