Rental of a mobile video unit adapted to your event
SPECTRE ENTERTAINMENT INNOVATES WITH 2 NEW MOBILE VIDEO DISPLAYS.
We offer two new complete and ultra-compact professional video boards, plus cameras, lenses and all the accessories needed to capture your event or show in 4K (or other format). All the equipment of a video control room in a mobile version!
Why rent a mobile video mixer for your event?
If you plan to film your event or show with one or more cameras or broadcast it live on giant screens or on the Web, you will need a video mixer. Thanks to the video mixer, one or more operators in the control room will be able to select the best angle of view offered by the different cameras (if any) according to what is happening on the stage. The video mixer also allows you to make your show or event more dynamic by not giving the audience the same perspective all the time.
Other uses of the video mixer:
- create a static effect (picture in picture);
- create live special effects;
- create animated sequences (crossfades, shutters, 2D or 3D effects, etc.);
- insertion of titles and other overlapping elements;
- graphic design;
- inlay on green background.
An integral part of video production studios, video mixers are used for all professional TV productions as well as by many videographers and youtubers. They are a key element to guarantee a smooth rendering of your production.
Mobile video rental: which criteria to evaluate first?
The video mixer is the brain of your production, whether it is multicamera or not. In particular, it allows you to select the sources. It also receives and transforms the different signals to display them, record them and send them to broadcast channels.
When it comes to renting your video mixer, you will first need to analyze your various needs by asking yourself questions, such as:
- Does your production have one or more cameras?
- What is the length of your production?
- What level of production quality do you want to achieve?
- Do you work in a small or large space?
- On what media will you broadcast your video content (live big screens, live or non live web platform, live or non live TV, etc.)?
This will determine, among other things, the number and type of video inputs and outputs you will need, the storage capacity required, the size of the video mixer, etc.
This mobile control room is perfect for small productions shot in smaller locations with minimal personnel, such as offices, homes and small venues. It is also very popular for filming corporate events or conferences where the footage is then shared with an audience or posted on the web.
Depending on the type of production, this system can easily be operated by one or two people, not counting the camera operators, of course.
THE MOST UNDENIABLY VERSATILE
A mobile video control room that can be adjusted to all types of productions according to the needs of the moment. Whether it’s a recording for television, a multi-camera capture for a corporate event or a live broadcast on a giant screen while on tour, Casper remains the solution. High-end and ultra-compact, the complete system fits in 4 swap bodies, while the number of cameras will depend on the production’s needs.
Details of the slimer set
A signal box
- Panel ATEM 1 M/E physique (+ 3 Virtuels) Blackmagicdesign®
- HD screen de 27,5 inch – HDSDI, HDMI, DVI
- Two customizable multi-view outputs
- Control via Cat5
- Chroma Key
- 2D DVE
A camera management station (CCU)
- Up to 4 control camera units GV® OCP 400
- Reference monitor 17″ TVLogic® LVM-170A
- Built-in waveform monitor
- 2 channel station CLEAR-COMtm
- ATEM 4 M/E Broadcast Studio 4K Blackmagicdesign® switcher
- HD 720P @ 50/59.94
- HD 1080i @ 50/59.94
- HD 1080P @ 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94
- 4K 2160P @ 23.98/24/25/29.97/50/59.94
Casper Set Details
A signal box
- GV® KORONA® panel at 2 M/E physique (+ 3 virtual)
- 40-inch multi-view screen
- Two customizable side screens
- Six 5″ monitors for redundancy
- Support manual router (Backup)
A camera management station (CCU)
- Up to 8 GV® OCP 400 camera control units
- 17″ SONY™ LMD-A170 Reference Monitor
- TECKTRONIX™ WFM 5200 Waveform Monitor
- Two screens and 3 customizable mini monitors
- 4-Channel CLEAR-COM™ Station
- Control computer
Multimedia processing station
- GV® K-FRAME® V-SERIES switcher
- 32 HDSDI and 4 HDMI inputs; 16 HDSDI and 2 HDMI outputs
- 64X64 ROSStm ULTRIX router including 2 multiviews up to 64 PIP each
- Two AJAtm FS2 Multi-Format/Sync Converters
- Two AJA™ Ki Pro ULTRA® Recorder (4K/2K/HD with 8 audio tracks)
- 8-track analog or AES audio via MOTU™ 16A® mixer
- Video monitor and router
- ROSENDAHL™ NANOSYNC® HD Multistandard Synchro Generator
- TIMECORE™ timecode generator
- Conversion and processing via ROSS™OPENGEAR®
- Control laptop
- Box for 6 GV® XCU XTREMESPEED XF FIBER camera stations
- CLEAR-COM™ FS-704 4-Channel Intercom Power Module
- CLEAR-COM™ ENCORE® IF4W4 “4-Wire to 2-Wire” Interface
- CLEAR-COM™ TWC-701 2-Channel Multiplexer
- Analog audio distribution
- 3G 1080P @ 50/59.94/60, level A & B
- HD 1080P 23.976/24/25/29.97/30
- HD 1080i25/29.97/30
- HD 1080PsF @ 23.976/24/25/29.97/30
- HD 720P @ 50/59.94/60
- SD 525i @ 29.97
- SD 625i @ 25
Formats d’enregistrement optionnels
- 4K 2160P @ 50/59.94/60
- 4K 2SI Quad Link @ 50/59.94/60
- 4K SDQS Quad Link @ 50/59.94/60
- High speed 3X et 6X
- HDR: HLG, PQ
- GV® LDX86 WORLDCAM®
- 2″ monitor (7″ optional)
- Full Standard Tripod
- Intercom Headset
- Transport box
- Sony ™ SRG-X400 robotisée PTZ 4K, NDI® | HX
- Sony™ RM-IP500 remote control
CANON™ lenses for LDX86 cameras
- 4K 90X UJ90x9-B UHD DIGISUPER 90®
- 4K 24X CJ24ex7.5B Séries
- 4K 14X CJ14ex4.3B Séries
- HDxs 22X HJ22ex7.6B IASE A
- HDxs 14X HJ14ex4.3B IASE
- eHDxs 11X HJ11ex4.7B IASE
- HDGC 17X KJ17ex7.7B IRSE
RIEDEL™ BOLERO® Wireless Intercom
- 6 independent bi-directional channels
- Range up to 200m indoors, 250m outdoors
- NSA-002A “4-Wire” Analog Interface
- IP-65 environmental sealing
Clear-Com FreeSpeak II Wireless Intercom
- 5 independent channels
- Range up to 150m indoors, 450m outdoors
- Multi-mode interface
- Frequency 1.9GHZEnvironmental sealing IP-53
Dyno K2 replay system
- Grass Valley® K2 Summit 3G+® Recorder/Player
- K2 S Dyno Controller
- 2 or 4 bidirectional SD/HD channels
- Multi-camera, slow motion, video + alpha, instant replay, “proxy” encoding for broadcast
- SD, HD, 3G et 4K UHD au format DVCPRO, MPEG-2, AVC-Intra, H.264/AVCHD, DNxHD et ProRes
- Hybrid optical fibers
standard SMPTE 304M/311M
Rental request form
* Required fields